Comments From Our Past Clients in theClick on Detroit
Vote 4 the Best DJ contest.

Posted by: Erika W., 1/25/2011
Valerie and Jason were stars! Despite multiple last-minute changes, Valerie made the entire reception run smoothly... our guests thought she worked for the venue because she was so good at making things happen! Jason kept the dance floor packed all night long and we got so many compliments on their work. Absolutely fantastic!

Posted by: kimyrom, 7/13/2010
Always professional and always looking to make the customer happy!

Posted by: rfecho, 7/7/2010
Absolutely awesome! We had them at our wedding and it was fantastic.

Posted by: Jean O., 8/31/2009
My wife and I had one of their DJ teams and they did a great job making sure the wedding flowed very smoothly and also rocked your socks off when the dancing got started. They weren't to overly expensive either and they are really easy to work with. They help you get everything setup well in advance and take a lot of the hassle out of DJ planning for the wedding or event.

Posted by: Marry M., 8/26/2009
Great sound!
RB Photo

Posted by: Casey A., 8/3/2009
We had them for our wedding a little over 5 years ago. We were very frustrated with everyone else we had met with. When we got our chance with them, they sat down and talked music with us from a love of music. They did a great job keeping the guests entertained and are very warm and friendly people.

Posted by: Kris3641, 7/5/2009
This company is awesome! From the time you book them to the time your event takes place they are truly a pleasure to work with! Professional, kind, and most of all entertaining! They will think of things you may have forgotten! You are in great hands with Night & Day Productions!!!! A++++++++++++++++

Posted by: dmlcandy, 7/3/2009
natalie, because you are the best and your staff is so great i love you guys

Posted by: toochez007, 6/26/2009
Shook the room all night. My 90 year old grandma was dancin. Great emcee job. Very professional.

Posted by: h7cotter, 8/22/2008
Natalie and Jeff worked my wedding at Pine Knob Mansion. They went above and beyond the call of duty. They were professional, they played the best music that was custom to our wedding (no "canned DJ" wedding songs). I would absolutely recommend them without any reservations. They were competely wonderful!

Posted by: tiffany2780, 8/19/2008
The entire team at Night and Day Productions is wonderful! Their attention to detail, patience, and guidance are appreciated. I would recommend them to absolutely everyone.

Posted by: al2960582, 8/12/2008
Very nice and helpfull group of people. Willing to work with you on pricing in a tough michigan economy. Excellent communication and overall performance very professional. Thanks

Posted by: ibaker2002, 8/12/2008
Night and Day productions is the best! From setting up the appointment to the day of the event their services are fantastic. They are professional and friendly and with you every step of the way. All of my friends that have used Night and Day have been very happy with the services provided.

Posted by: memeroofy, 8/12/2008
I have heard horror stories about DJ's so I was really cautious when we were booking ours. Natalie was so amazing by figuring out who we were individually & as a couple to get the best pairing of personalities for our DJ. Paul did an awesome job & I really couldn't have been happier. I would HIGHLY suggest going with Night & Day Productions for your wedding or special event!

Posted by: nknibbs04, 8/11/2008
They have been an amazing companty to work with!!!! I look forward to having them DJ at my wedding in Decmeber!

Posted by: greenshoesb, 8/11/2008
Natalie rocks! She is the DJ you don't want to send home at the end of the night! She has done 3 family weddings and numeroud friend weddings! I wouldn't trust my big day with anyone else. Night & Day keeps the guests on the dance floor and really know how to read a crowd. If you want guests to be happy, hire them!

Posted by: sparkle3327, 8/10/2008
Great!

Posted by: jlosinski13, 8/1/2008
Best DJ's I have come across in my lifetime.
Fastastic people. I have recommended them to many!

Posted by: Monique1019, 7/31/2008
I'm not even sure if Rob is still with Night and Day, but six years after my wedding, my cousins and friends are still asking, "Who was that great DJ from your wedding?" He got on the floor and showed my guests dances, had a great mix of music, and really knew how to keep the party rolling. Thanks Night and Day!

Posted by: dmartin1, 7/25/2008
I had Jason dj our wedding and even though it was our second wedding he did perfect. I told him that there would be no dancers in the crowd but when the party started he had them going! I couldn't believe it. Thank you for the great time and GREAT music.

Posted by: aprilk123, 7/25/2008
You guys are the best!! I hope you win because you deserve it!

Posted by: chrismiller1, 7/25/2008
Marc was the best! Thanks for the great time! Everybody loved you!!!!!

Posted by: sarashowa, 7/25/2008
Ron Johnson was AWSOME!!! He read the crowd and kept them dancing all night! I was about to go with another dj service and thank god I didn't.

Posted by: sarashowa,7/25/2008

Posted by: jfitt1, 7/25/2008
Paul was outstanding! He was very polite and played all the requests.

Posted by: smurphy34, 7/25/2008
MARC WAS AWSOME!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY WEDDING DAY A BLAST! I ALREADY TOLD 4 PEOPLE TO USE YOU GUYS!!!!

Posted by: senessat, 7/22/2008
Natalie and Jeff - PERFECT! If you are looking for a new best friend!! This is the way to go! They are absolutely wonderful. I cant even tell you enough! They will take care of you from start to finish! Anything you need? They will help you! Absolutely the best and I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Posted by: mambo, 7/21/2008
They are real good entertainers with an abundance of music

Posted by: jsphoto, 7/21/2008
amazing DJ's. every one of them! Natalie runs a tight ship and every team of DJ's she has does an incredible job! they really know how to make a wedding reception fun for everyone.

Posted by: mocwiek, 7/21/2008
THE BEST EVER!

Posted by: jessikaw, 7/20/2008
Really friendly and outgoing, we never doubted their skills at our wedding. So glad we went with them!

Posted by: arcos233, 7/15/2008
This DJ service will change your life...seriously! If you are looking for a non-typical (i.e. good, interesting, fun, out of the ordinary, etc, etc) playlist I beg of you to choose Nigh and Day. They were our music soulmates. Your event guests will thank you...unless they want to hear "Celebration" and "We are family".

Posted by: kristenandrick, 7/11/2008
Natalie is beyond amazing...she and Jeff DJ'd my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Natalie basically turned into my event planner, taking off all the stress of the day. I NEVER expected so much from my DJ. The music was wonderful - the floor was packed until the very end with people of all ages and music preferences. They truly helped to make my wedding everything I wanted and more!

Posted by: johnshapee1, 7/8/2008
Thank you for a GREAT night! Jason was very professional. I could not ask for better sevices. I will refer everyone to you guys.

Posted by: george78, 7/8/2008
Night and Day was awsome! I can't thank you enough Natalie for EVERYTHING you did for us. I recommend to everyone reading this to use these guys. You can have a piece of tough chicken at your wedding and get over it but, a bad dj will ruin your night.

Posted by: hopper2099, 7/8/2008
Ron Johnson and Night & Day Productions ROCKS! We had such a great time at our wedding. Our guests keep talking about how great the DJ was and that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Ron Johnson was fun, entertaining, interactive, and very professional. Thank you Night and Day for a GREAT DJ!

Posted by: jbrew67, 7/8/2008
Finally a true dj company! Not your typical "cheesy" dj! Jason played songs I would have never thought of! It was awsome! He packed the dancefloor and all my guests had a blast!Val was outstanding with the cordination of EVERYTHING! Any other company can't even compare!

Posted by: bbroels23, 7/7/2008
THE MOST OUTSTANDING DJ SERVICE AROUND. EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND THEY CATER TO EVERY BRIDE AND GROOM OUT THERE! EXCELLENT COMPANY.!
BRANDY ROELS

Posted by: rjan1234, 7/7/2008
Awesome DJ's and they really know how to rock the crowd!

Posted by: kristynsmyth@yahoo.com, 7/7/2008
Good luck guys! Love ya, Kristyn xo

Posted by: michellediana, 8/22/2007
They just are the best in the world!!!

Posted by: Michelle, 8/22/2007
Natalie and Jeff were outstanding at my wedding. Having the both of them made the evening perfect and it was a blast! They are the best and they know their stuff!!!

Posted by: Meagan, 8/9/2007
Jeff & Natalie were the DJ's at my brother's wedding 7 years ago! They also did my sister in laws little sister's wedding and they are doing ours in September! They know how to keep a party going. They even manage to get the people who would never dance on the dance floor! I wouldn't trust my wedding in any other DJ's hands!

Posted by: Gwyn, 7/29/2007
They were absolutely wonderful at our wedding. We could not have been happier. We've been to a lot of other weddings with different DJ's and have not had nearly as good of a time.

Posted by: Gwyn, 7/29/2007

Posted by: Colette, 7/28/2007
Natalie is the best!

Posted by: unknow, 7/27/2007
They are affordable, fun, professional, and they specialize in making your event reflect your personality. They are the best!